Justified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the first episode of this season and ran out and bought the first season DVD. I'll be buying this season, too. I didn't think she would, but my wife became a huge fan, too. She said that if our boys had been born later, they'd be called Raylan and Boyd! hehe

And I shouldn't have peeked in here. I DVR'd the finale. Shoot.

As for Wynona, she would definitely do in a pinch. I much prefer her over Ava.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the first episode of this season and ran out and bought the first season DVD. I'll be buying this season, too. I didn't think she would, but my wife became a huge fan, too. She said that if our boys had been born later, they'd be called Raylan and Boyd! hehe

And I shouldn't have peeked in here. I DVR'd the finale. Shoot.

As for Wynona, she would definitely do in a pinch. I much prefer her over Ava.

Oh heavens ... I definitely wouldn't kick Raylan out of the house ... I kinda think Rachel and Raylan should have a go at it ... She's a cutie-pie ...

ETA: and you will still be surprised several times throughout the show ... we just barely scratched the surface here. Lots of twists and turns ... and plenty of tension left for next season ...

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**sigh** She is toooooo N.E.E.D.Y. Raylan needs to go get Ava back from Boyd ...

^^^ This!

[spoiler for those who haven't seen it yet]

When she basically tells him that if he goes after Loretta, she might not be there when he gets back...I'd have said "See ya...have fun!" Loretta's 14 and he gave her his word that he'd protect her. He's honorable and is holding himself to it. Winona's nice eye candy, but I can see why they divorced in the first place.

I also think Mags did the right thing in the end.

[/end spoiler]

I'd take Ava over Winona.

Can't wait for season-3. Love this show.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might need to start watching this. I am only 3 episodes left of finishin The Wire, and none of the other fictional cop dramas interest me (except for the Law & Order series, which there are so many of and so many past seasons I missed that I don't follow it as much as I catch an episode when it's on).

Isn't FX great thought? I was highly addicted to Nip/Tuck in the first several seasons. Louie and It's Always Sunny... are funny as all get out (though I don't watch them regularly), not to mention how popular Sons of Anarchy is. It's right up there with the premium pay channels in terms of quality original programming.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom