Justified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was very good last night. Although one problem...it made me realize I missed the last episode of last season since I was lost at the beginning of this one. Stupid Grande Comm. DVR! I hate it! Always missing shows I have set.

It was really interesting how they started this season. It picked up non-stop from last season. I really like how they did that.

I never really knew anything about Timothy Olyphant until Deadwood where he played Seth Bullock. I've been a big fan ever since then.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just like seeing Lucy Lawless topless in Sparticus...

Wait ... Lucy Lawless is topless?!!?!?! When? :D

I have noticed that Gannicus likes his "freedom" ...

Seriously though my absolute favorite part of the show is the intrigue and the diction ... I laugh my arse off everytime Batiatus goes on a tirade about some god's rooster being up his behind! LOL Those Romans were a conniving bunch of SOBs ... ;)

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait ... Lucy Lawless is topless?!!?!?! When? :D
Not so much in season 2 as 1 though some as well as bottomless.

Lucy hasn't aged well. She ain't Xena anymore. She probably should stop showing her junk. It just ain't that purty.

That said: I'd be interested in knowing how accurately the show depicts the culture of the time.

I do know that the gladiators in the show die far too often. The reality is that they rarely died. They were just too valuable and I've read, though don't remember where, that when one did die the owner was compensated by the owner of the gladiator who done the deed up to the value of the dead one.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not so much in season 2 as 1 though some as well as bottomless.

Lucy hasn't aged well. She ain't Xena anymore. She probably should stop showing her junk. It just ain't that purty.

That said: I'd be interested in knowing how accurately the show depicts the culture of the time.

I do know that the gladiators in the show die far too often. The reality is that they rarely died. They were just too valuable and I've read, though don't remember where, that when one did die the owner was compensated by the owner of the gladiator who done the deed up to the value of the dead one.

I have wondered that too (about the historical accuracy). Regardless, nudity or not, I really enjoy the show ...

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone catch the season finale tonight?

For me, this season was better than the first, mostly in terms of watchability. The first had too many dry scenes that went on for too long.

Definitely looking forward to season 3.

Latest posts

Top Bottom