Karma pays off!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That deer looks just like the big one running around on my property.
Mine maybe a **** hair darker in color, but it's a pic...
I saw him during ML season about 25 yards away. You don't hunt in Hughes county by chance??? Lol.

Well last year while eating lunch at the "cafe" in Custer City during rifle season, I met another hunter there and got along right away. He invited me and my friend to do a deer drive on his property. So we did. After no luck on his place I returned the favor and invited him to my place. After walking the whole length of my property, we jump something up and he couldn't see the head. I told him to go ahead and shoot. As my luck would have it he shot a monster!
ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_264.jpg

We've kept in contact through out the year and we've hunted together a couple times this year. After not seeing much this weekend he offered to let me hunt one of his favorite stands this evening. I gladly accepted. I got to the stand around 3pm because he said the deer come though early. Well at 5:21pm I text him to ask if they only come early or if they come late also because I hadn't seen anything. He said that could be through there at dark. 13 minutes later I look in front of me only to see a big deer 40 yards in front of me. Immediately I see his rack and know he was a shooter! Trigger pull and a leap straight in the air. 5 more steps for him, another round in the chamber and another squeeze of the trigger and he went down. I DID NOT want him going anywhere. This is my biggest buck ever and he's going to the stuffers!

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_026.jpg

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_028.jpg

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_039.jpg

I know he's not the biggest but I'm stoked about this dude. Me and me new freind are now even!

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That deer looks just like the big one running around on my property.
Mine maybe a **** hair darker in color, but it's a pic...
I saw him during ML season about 25 yards away. You don't hunt in Hughes county by chance??? Lol.

No I don't. But if you could give me good directions I might!

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet your not far off with the gross score.

But! I do have to penalize you 10" from the net score for violating the "Tip of the day: Take non-horrific hunting pictures " thread.
Major violation of deer in the truck with blood showing.
Sorry.:lmfao:

Dangit! I even put his tongue back in his mouth and brushed his hair. I tried so hard not to fit the "profile" of bad picture taker!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bet your not far off with the gross score.

But! I do have to penalize you 10" from the net score for violating the "Tip of the day: Take non-horrific hunting pictures " thread.
Major violation of deer in the truck with blood showing.
Sorry.:lmfao:

Dennis, I think I'd stick to hunting for a hobby and forgo amateur comedy. You have better luck hunting.:wave:

Still waiting for someone to get a shoulder mount covered in blood and the tongue hanging out and put it in their living room. C'mon, put your money where your mouth is. :D :D

Nice buck, jmiller.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, I think I'd stick to hunting for a hobby and forgo amateur comedy. You have better luck hunting.:wave:

Still waiting for someone to get a shoulder mount covered in blood and the tongue hanging out and put it in their living room. C'mon, put your money where your mouth is. :D :D

:wink2::wink2::D

I'll bet one of these photoshop experts on here just got a clue for a new pic of a "trophy":D

Latest posts

Top Bottom