Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have that hardback also and never could get interested past the first 25-50 pages or so

You think Atlas Shrugged was tough, try The Fountainhead. I read them both.
At least AS has a plot. TF is straight philosophy. 800+ pages of it.

I can summarize The Fountainhead in one sentence:
I built it, I can destroy it.
The end.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our government, whether we want to admit it or not are masters of misinformation. What I hear from the ground an what I see is that there is clearly a "We will fight" scenario going on in VA. Northam confessed to being a racist and a baby murderer, and yet the DSA/dnc holds him out as a virtue hero. Ask yourself this one question are you OK with this kind of person(s) controlling your healthcare, your money, your very freedoms? Because that is exactly what the DSA/dnc is after. They aren't happy with just stealing your money, they want everything! The impeachment is a perfect example of the DSA/dnc telling us we don't know what we want, they do! I am not going to surrender my liberties without a fight.
DSA/dnc: You will NOT tell me what to eat. You will NOT tell me what to drive. You will NOT tell me what to wear. You will NOT tell me what kind of weapon to shoot. You will NOT tell me what to think. You will NOT tell me where to live. You will NOT compel me to be like you in any way, shape or form! I was born a free man, I have lived a free man, I will die a free man, I would hope by natural causes but if it is the providence of GOD's will I should die fighting for my freedoms, then I will still die a free man.
CHRIST shed HIS blood that my soul would be free after I leave this world. Many brave and honorable people gave everything they had so that I could live as a free man in this GREAT UNITED STATES of AMERICA. I see no shame or dishonor if it is so that GOD has ordained that my blood should be spilled to protect those same rights for others. But know that I, and many other Americans feel this way and are willing to make that sacrifice to keep this a free nation.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guns & Gadgets is our source for 2nd amendment news, IF your not subscribed Please do so, so that you boost the mans ratings and it shows that a greater number are paying attention.. It is a very good channel and the man puts a lot of energy into it to keep US, you and I informed, Please and Thank you..
https://www.youtube.com/user/jyanis

Last edited:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if you think that my belief in GOD invalidates my points on freedom and being free, then I am sorry but what I believe in, I believe in.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California.
I don't think that your belief in anything invalidates your points.

I do think you can make valid points without the sermons.

If you insist on trying to evangelize whilst making a political point, you will turn off a large portion of your audience.
Make your point without the religion, or make a sermon without the politics. Each will be more effective that way.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think that your belief in anything invalidates your points.

I do think you can make valid points without the sermons.

If you insist on trying to evangelize whilst making a political point, you will turn off a large portion of your audience.
Make your point without the religion, or make a sermon without the politics. Each will be more effective that way.

I am not now nor have I ever been a politician. I say what I say because I mean it. If you consider that evangelizing then all I can say is thanks for the compliment. I stated what I stated, the way I stated it, because that is what I believe and I will not change that to make people "feel Comfortable" with my ideas. They stand as stated.
As for politics being sperate from my Christian faith. They are both pinnacle forces that define the direction of my life and they are not mutually exclusive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom