Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not now nor have I ever been a politician. I say what I say because I mean it. If you consider that evangelizing then all I can say is thanks for the compliment. I stated what I stated, the way I stated it, because that is what I believe and I will not change that to make people "feel Comfortable" with my ideas. They stand as stated.
As for politics being sperate from my Christian faith. They are both pinnacle forces that define the direction of my life and they are not mutually exclusive.
Politics and religion are the same for Muslims too.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Muslims eat beef too. What's yer point? :saywhat:

Or are we just tossin' out random stuff... :drunk2:
My point is that he seems to be saying that for him, his politics and religion are intertwined.

What I am pointing out, is that Muslims also cannot talk about politics without talking about religion. It's the same thing for them.

We all know where a theocracy takes us.

I was pointing out that talking about politics without bringing in religion keeps us on point.

If you want to preach a sermon, go to church.

With that, I am finished with this thread. I have no interest in debating religious subjects.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point is that he seems to be saying that for him, his politics and religion are intertwined.

What I am pointing out, is that Muslims also cannot talk about politics without talking about religion. It's the same thing for them.

We all know where a theocracy takes us.

I was pointing out that talking about politics without bringing in religion keeps us on point.

If you want to preach a sermon, go to church.

With that, I am finished with this thread. I have no interest in debating religious subjects.
You do not determine what or how I see my life. And while we are at it your sig is wrong. The most dangerous creature on THIS planet is an angry armed American.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And what’s the latest on the Virginia debacle?

Over 100 counties and municipalities have passed some kind of 2A "sanctuary" resolution. The attendance at board and council meetings has been massive. A few counties like Tazewell have gone so far as to pass a militia ordinance.

VCDL is planning a rally at the VA legislature "Lobby Day", on 20JAN20, with buses coming in from all over the state; in conjunction, a protest composed of Virginians and folks from across the country will be held. The former will be largely composed of folks either OC or CC handguns, meeting with lawmakers inside the capitol. The latter will be folks showing up bearing ARs and whatever other "arms" they can legally carry.

Sounds like the .gov is already making noise about scaling back some of the legislation. They really stepped in it when threatening to use the VA National Guard to confiscate weapons, though. I've been following this closely and folks in VA have had it. They are not playing anymore.

https://vcdl.org/

Last edited:

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like 1/20/20 on the State House yard in Richmond is when the VCDL will be hosting their rally and lobbying to defer these unconstitutional laws. But I see no de-escalation from either side at this point. Know this, there is a point coming that we will fight or we will cease to exist. And the DSA/dnc is pushing that point closer and closer.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just did some numbers from their website. According to their pictures of 20 pro 2A rallies, 23,700+ people attended. That's an average of around 1,180 per rally. Eighty five counties and six cities have declared themselves sanctuary 2A communities with more announcing every day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom