Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is great stuff. This is how we rise up, at least as a beginning.
Hopefully the DNC is watching and sees how people react to extreme gun control.
I honestly don't think they give a rat's patooty. They want power and if it means millions die all the better in their view. Then they have less patriots to fight with and resources for themselves.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again: If the several states would ignore Reynolds v. Simms and return to being a republic, none of this crap would likely ever be an issue. Oklahoma's constitution calls for this state to be a true republic, but it has been ignored since the early '60's. It's time to set this straight all across the Union.

Woody

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again: If the several states would ignore Reynolds v. Simms and return to being a republic, none of this crap would likely ever be an issue. Oklahoma's constitution calls for this state to be a true republic, but it has been ignored since the early '60's. It's time to set this straight all across the Union.

Woody
I looked this up and I agree with you. The SCOTUS had no business sticking its nose into these states business. The proper concept of a representative government is absolutely enshrined in our Congress. The House represents by populous and the Senate by count. Each state has two senators and X number of reps, based on populous. I see no fairer way for the states to be setup then to have a state senator for each county and a rep for each X number of populous. This is by its very definition truly representative government and prevents the large cities from dictating what the rest of the state does, or doesn't do.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was right there with you, until you turned it into a sermon.

So, do you believe the founders of our Constitution (and the Bill of Rights) saw those rights as being "granted" by government? If you do, then you may not know as much about the founders as you think you do. The Bill of Rights are there to ensure that government doesn't violate rights that were granted by "someone else."

You have your right to NOT believe in a god, but we also have our right to believe in GOD. And, as far as I'm concerned, He is the one that granted us rights.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Virginia Dems have been told thrice not to infringe upon the people's RKBA. First by their own constitution, second by the US Constitution, and thirdly by the people. I do believe Virginia's Dems are playing the Overton Window game. Citizens of Virginia! Don't give another inch! In fact, demand a full and complete repeal of any and all laws infringing upon your RKBA! That's the only bloodless way to preserve peace, tranquility, and freedom from oppression.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom