Kel tec sub 2000 does anyone have one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone seen a kel tec sub 2000 in any of the loco gun shops will to drive to see one , I was watching u tube they just look like a blast to mess around with does anyone have if so what do think about it ....

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one and traded it off. Fun little gun to play with. Outrageously expensive right now. Mine took Glock 17 mags. The sights were a bit hard to adjust and being left handed, I got a lot of powder residue blown back in my face.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they're ok. I prefer the 9mm glock model but they seem to be hard to find these days. That said, I don't plan on buying another one.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to mess around with for kicks, they had some at last gun show at the fair grounds I was short on cash at the time but it was 300 new it was beretta mag one in 9mm

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one and traded it off. Fun little gun to play with. Outrageously expensive right now. Mine took Glock 17 mags. The sights were a bit hard to adjust and being left handed, I got a lot of powder residue blown back in my face.
I had wtb trade add up on arms list a guy want 800 for one ....

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I paid $250.00 for mine. They are a gun that I would not be afraid to stuff in an old gym bag with a few mags and throw behind the seat of the truck. For a 9mm it did seem to kick a little harder than I thought it would.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
a buddy of mine has one as a companion to his duty gun. we were ringing plates at 50 yards without much effort. its a fun gun,

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had one for a couple years (the Glock 17 model) My intent was to stick it in a BOB bag with a couple 32 rd. magazines.

Mine shoots reasonably well. Hitting 8" plates at 50 yards is pretty easy. Fun to shoot. They are hard to find and relatively expensive now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom