Killed a bobcat stone dead today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took little J.T. to Blue River in the cold today to catch some trout and mess around in the woods. At about 4:30 we got bored and decided to head to dinner and I drilled a bobcat with my Titan. I am not sure of the muzzle energy but the velocity was under 70MPH. Poor little lady missed my tires so she is currently resting on a fur stretcher in the garage.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess those Titans don't tear them up too bad then. Good shooting. I just about had one with the hemi a couple weeks ago but it darted back at the last minute.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i killed a really mice LEXUS a couple years ago. she was a beaut, but the ol' DODGE tore her up do bad to take to the taxidermist.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pics to follow, I am going to wait until I turn the pelt fur side out. There was very little damage which surprised me, I must have just clipped it. One of the back legs was broken and about a silver dollar sized bruise toward the lungs but that was it. On the down side it is a pretty average looking fur with very few spots.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one a few years ago that one of my customers gave me. He went out to feed his ostriches and it was in the pen with them. He went back in the house and got a .410 shotgun and shot it dead and then brought it to me. Its hips were busted. I figured it got in there and one of those ostriches kicked it. It would have been a nice big bird if he could have pulled it off. It was a small bobcat too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom