Killers of the Flower Moon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finished the book Friday. Id recommended that to absolutely anyone. I'll wait to watch the movie at home.
I hate reading. Not because I don’t enjoy a good read but because my mind wanders and I can’t stay focused. Joe rogan was talking about this and highly recommends it. I might give it a try

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate reading. Not because I don’t enjoy a good read but because my mind wanders and I can’t stay focused. Joe rogan was talking about this and highly recommends it. I might give it a try
About 80% of my former reading friends have switched almost entirely to audiobooks, which I loathe because my mind wanders and I can't stay focused, haha.
There's an app called Libby that's sponsored by the Oklahoma Libraries that lets you check out digital copies of books and audiobooks and apparently it's awesome. I haven't tried it myself.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 80% of my former reading friends have switched almost entirely to audiobooks, which I loathe because my mind wanders and I can't stay focused, haha.
There's an app called Libby that's sponsored by the Oklahoma Libraries that lets you check out digital copies of books and audiobooks and apparently it's awesome. I haven't tried it myself.
Yeah I tried audiobooks and listened to an investment book by Warren buffet. My mind still wandered cuz I was listening at work and it’s hard to stay focused on two things. Reality is I need to read for 15min before bed to unwind

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pro tip, Libby works with libraries all over the country. So if you have family in another state and can get them to share a library card number with you, you can plug it into Libby and you then have access to that system’s books.

Even better is that Libby now searches all the libraries you are associated with at the same time, so finding a book is as simple as a single search.

We have Mississippi, Oklahoma and North Carolina covers. Working on getting Denver added if my cousin comes through.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Libby frequently, works really well on my tablet

Latest posts

Top Bottom