Kinda weired, Claremore/ Oologah residents be alert!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So about 2 hours ago i had a customer (shirtless male) walk into my store with several dollars in his hand. I was standing behind the register and said "Hi how are you?" as normal and the first thing he asks is, "Do you guys sell BATH SALTS?". LOL I replied "No, are you trying to eats someone's face?" and he replies "Yeah i wanna try, cant find anyone who sells it anymore! Where can i get some?" (the scary thing is looked SERIOUS!!!!) I told him "Maybe bed bath and beyond" He turned around and walked out. My employees and some customers started laughing after he walked out. But i think this guy was serious, before he walked out i told him please stay away from me if he finds the stuff. Hope nothing happens tonight!!!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Skinny tall guy, i would say his late 20's. Funny thing is as soon as he asked for the bath salts i thought YUP he looks like he could be a FACE EATER! Tonight im gonna load up my 10/22 that i won!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom