Know What The $%^% is Down Range!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are direct hits from the looks of them. Don't look like a ricochet to me, if they were the angle is negligible. Don't blame you for not wanting to confront him, anybody that stupid IS unstable!

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called and spoke with a detective who found the case and said the night shift supervisor closed it as the guy's buddy "Peo" was who fired the weapon and they weren't intentionally firing in our direction. I've left a message for the shift supervisor to call me so I can ask some questions.

My wife wants me to drop it since the sheriff's office had closed the report and feels that if I keep pushing the issue, there'll be bad blood (as if there isn't on my side of it already). She thinks the guy learned his lesson. I, on the other hand, want this guy hit with whatever fines, fees or charges he can be.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
had a 22 round come through a window and stop when it hit the curtain when I was younger. Kids shooting in a pond across the field.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you Soonersfan. I'm going to at least call my insurance and give them the info. See what they say. Might as well upset my wife and feel like I took the proper steps. Who's to say that next time I won't be at those hay bales, pulling my arrows out of my target, or pushing my daughter on the swing.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you Soonersfan. I'm going to at least call my insurance and give them the info. See what they say. Might as well upset my wife and feel like I took the proper steps. Who's to say that next time I won't be at those hay bales, pulling my arrows out of my target, or pushing my daughter on the swing.

You might want to point out to your wife that one of those rounds could have just as easily come through your window and killed you, her or one of the kids. See if she still wants to assume this reckless asshat actually learned his lesson? :anyone:

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might want to point out to your wife that one of those rounds could have just as easily come through your window and killed you, her or one of the kids. See if she still wants to assume this reckless asshat actually learned his lesson? :anyone:

I tried that. Of course it could've been that the twins were being difficult this morning.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are being reasonable. If it doesn't yield results I'd escalate it to criminal charges, the wife would just have to deal with it because you just can't rely on others doing right these days. Did the sheriff even try to confirm that this friend in Lawton even exists?

Latest posts

Top Bottom