Know What The $%^% is Down Range!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the officer that paid the guy a visit did not give any specifics as to which house it was.
Yes he stated he did not think anyone lived there.
But the looks of the land lay out he could not see a house from his property.. which you stated.

Heck I will go talk to him myself if you want and say you are my uncle and are too worried about coming over and thought someone was trying to kill you and are just glad it was an accident and if there was any way to improve upon the shooting area.

That way no one is mad from going to court and he don't know you unless he wants to come over and say sorry.

Or shrug it off and if it happens again then a drive over there will be needed..

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee, maybe 2 or 3 or 20 members who live near Norman could go over with you, and mention that everyone is concerned over the lack of responsibility he's displayed. No threats, just a presence.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The deputy had pointed the direction of the house, which isn't hard to figure out if bullets travel fairly straight. 100 yards isn't much when it comes down to it.

I have a roofer coming out to verify there's no damage to it (I already looked, but wanted extra piece of mind prior to rain chances).

We'll see about meeting the guy. I personally am not sold that it's the best idea at this point.

I don't care how much time it takes, I'm making sure I have my ducks in a row and a plan of action should it happen again. My family's safety is worth more than anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom