Know who your friends are if your looking for a power of attorney

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Latest events are, she went to the Sherrifs office to find out if this guy could actually do all of this, they told her he was within his rights having power of attorney. that happened Saturday I believe. My MIL went to see this Gil on Sunday at the hospital when Jack and Co. were not present, she got to spend about an hour and half with him, he's getting nourishment now and is able to think and talk clearly, Jack and Co. show up and start in on my MIL again, and Gil has Jack and Co. thrown out of hospital room. Gils son is on the scene and looking for a lawyer to have power of attorney removed. Also supposed to have talked to someone in the court system about Jack putting his name on Gils truck title and they are saying this may be theft. Some things are happening now, we'll see what happens next.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You call him a boyfriend, but also say they were married at common law. If the latter, she's his wife, not his girlfriend, and that changes the situation dramatically. Bottom line is that you need to answer that question first.

As others said, get a lawyer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom