Knows-it-all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, this guy is Michael, and he’s originally from south Louisiana. EVERY SINGLE PERSON I’ve ever known from south Louisiana has been a know it all. If you’ve done it, they’ve done it bigger, better, and know more about it. Michael wants us to be friends, but I can’t stand to be around him more than about 10 minutes at a time and find myself avoiding him. The problem is he lives a half mile north of me. :rolleyes2
Whew! I’m glad! I didn’t want you thinking I was just like Buddy. You can keep Michael too! Lol

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one of my Doctors is that way ,always telling me how the other Docs are wrong. he told me last July I would be dead by Christmas ......acted like it made him mad I didn't die
You still have your humor, intellect, and your families and friends love.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up with a know-it-all - my older brother. He was pretty much a straight A student all through school and carried a high average through many years of college (probably would have been a 4.0 student if it wasn't for Lib professors refusing to give him the grades he deserved). He's a lawyer now (graduated law school after he turned 40). Due to all the schooling he's had he knows something about almost everything...

Latest posts

Top Bottom