Kool Aid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy is a menace...

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

www.asdlabs.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_asdlabs_kool_aid_wall_2.jpg

www.asdlabs.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_asdlabs_kool_aid_wall_1.jpg

threequarters.cementhorizon.com_archives_kool_20aid_20man.bmp_.jpg

ssgt ben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the very best flavors are black cherry, cherry, lemonade. But something better how manny of you remember fizzies it wass like a alka seltzer tablet drop in watter and you go.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet sugary god in heaven did I ever drink enough cherry Kool-Aid to float a cabin cruiser during adolescence. I have the Kool-Aid pitcher and cup set, as well as a toy Kool-Aid dispenser w/glass jar and Dixie Cup dispenser.

It's been a while since I brewed a good batch. Too long, man. The pitcher sits empty now - a vestige to remind me of carefree days when guzzling two quarts of sugar water a day warranted not a second thought and spurred not an ounce of guilt or shame. Oh cruel world how dare you lay this trip on me, man. Sugary caloric liquids guilt laid on me by your SO CALLED SOCIETY, man (channeling ZombieHunter) I try for one Pepsi a week, and maybe some beers one or two nights a week. I addition to that I've been running through a thing of that Simply Natural Raspberry Lemonade about every week or every other week and I even feel like I shouldn't do that but holy hell that stuff is so good.

He created his own Kool-Aid reality and was able to illuminate himself by it. ~ R. Brautigan

Latest posts

Top Bottom