Do you have an Espresso / Coffee Bar? Lets see!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pragmatic realism

IMG_20231227_091758.jpg

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are really into Espresso, you need to try this out. Very smooth and your taste buds will thank you!.

Friends of ours are visiting and brought me this bag... 🤩

Attachments

• 20231227_110348.jpg
    20231227_110348.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She might say the same thing about your fiery-arms. :burnout:

But it's all good my friend,,,
Whatever floats her boat.

Aarond

:D At 17, she's as big a "fiery-arms" nut as I am! She's been on a girls' competitive pistol team (which I coach) since she was 8. She's very good with a 9mm - her competition pistol is a Ruger - and she custom loads her own competition ammo... because she can't find exactly what she wants commercially. Most level-headed and responsible teen I've ever met. She's had years of formal training (from two police officers) in law, safety, marksmanship, maintenance/cleaning, holster draw, the works.

This isn't just a proud grandpa's raving, it's verified by range officers... with any of my three .22 pistols, offhand, she consistently puts 10-of-10 in a 2" circle at 7 meters. Surprisingly, though, she really isn't interested in .22s.

Love her to pieces, but (with her tastes in coffee) like I said... strange child. ;)

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where does this coffe come from? Do they have espresso beans?
All Merciful Savior Monastery on Vashon Island, Wa. All Coffee Blends and Products - All Merciful Saviour Monastery

They do have a dark roast. The roast itself is made at Vashon Coffee Co. The machine was the first Italian roasting machine in the US. The very machine that Starbucks famous before they lost their way.

For espresso though I highly recommend Vivace's Dolce blend Home - Espresso Vivace

My espresso machine kicked the bucket a while back. Blew.A seal and was no longer manufacturer supported

Latest posts

Top Bottom