Do you have an Espresso / Coffee Bar? Lets see!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9158.jpeg

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the military back through the 70's,,,
If it was brown and had caffeine,,,
It was all I needed, therefore,,,
IMG_0696.JPG

This all I need to be happy!

That's not to say that I don't appreciate a good cup of Arabica Roast,,,
It's just that to kick-start my old self in the mornings,,,
This is all that's necessary for me.

With Instant coffee,,,
It's all about finding the "EXACT" measure.

I read somewhere that Americans consume more "brewed" coffee,,,
Than any other nation/country/area.

Surprisingly enough,,,
In that same article I read,,,
That the French use more instant coffee than anywhere else.

Aarond

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Keurig is for a normal cup...first thing in the morning or a quick cup during the day. The other is for when we need a larger supply...company, etc. We also have a Nespresso machine and I really like that for espresso.

The best coffee comes from a French press. I also have a couple of percolators that make great coffee, just takes too long. I use them mainly when I do coffee outdoors.

This is our simple little spot in the kitchen:
Coffee Bar.jpg

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee (take my tons of caffeine cold, thank you very much!), but my wife drinks truckloads of simple, medium-roast coffee, black.

Eldest granddaughter, however - a good kid (excellent student, etc) - is a coffee wierdo. She drinks every crazy-**** coffee concoction imaginable - latte, frappe, espresso, mocha, etc etc. She worked the past summer at Starbucks, and earned enough to buy a high-dollar coffee machine that she intends to take to OU when she starts there next fall. I'm proud of her strong work ethic, but I don't understand her tastes, at all.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee (take my tons of caffeine cold, thank you very much!), but my wife drinks truckloads of simple, medium-roast coffee, black.

Eldest granddaughter, however - a good kid (excellent student, etc) - is a coffee wierdo. She drinks every crazy-sh** coffee concoction imaginable - latte, frappe, espresso, mocha, etc etc. She worked the past summer at Starbucks, and earned enough to buy a high-dollar coffee machine that she intends to take to OU when she starts there next fall. I'm proud of her strong work ethic, but I don't understand her tastes, at all.
You can ice coffee. I prefer it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom