Do you have an Espresso / Coffee Bar? Lets see!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGGray

Marksman
Reaction score
French press or a Vietnamese Long Cam 1 for me!

Attachments

• IMG_1768.jpeg
    IMG_1768.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Nespresso for everyday coffee, wife uses a Keriug. When I have time I use a Moka pot or french press. I'd love to get a espresso maker but my wife saw the price of the one I was eyeing...

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Nespresso for everyday coffee, wife uses a Keriug. When I have time I use a Moka pot or french press. I'd love to get a espresso maker but my wife saw the price of the one I was eyeing...
Mine thinks I spent 1/2 of what I actually paid and was still upset. I told her good coffee is priceless and I make her espresso every morning and evening so she stopped yapping(about that at least).

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine likes weak coffee... So she hates espresso. When we were in Italy she would have them add water to her coffee and they would roll their eyes. I like mine dark and sludgelike

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys make it more complicated than it has to be.
No electricity required😎
View attachment 440226
While I love most types of coffee (still not warmed up to iced coffee) and the different ways they are prepared to me nothing compares to campfire coffee coffee on a cold day by the lake,just something about it.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can add water to it, add more steamed milk, ice it, or dress it up however. An Americano is just watered-down espresso. If you are making it at your house, make it how you like it. The pressurized extraction (9 bar is standard) is what gives it a smooth flavor. I started off with a very budget friendly Aeropress and an electric kettle just to see the flavor difference between brewed and pressurized extraction and went from there.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing like an Americano for this weather.

Any of you guys time your espresso pour from when it's coming down from the portafilter?

The best shot is at 28 - 30 sec...

Latest posts

Top Bottom