KRAV MAGA - Free Intro to ICCS Krav Maga Clinic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any experience training in anything previous. But I went to the free session with my son and we found it rather eye opening. Enough so that we decided it was worth pursuing. In the few sessions I've been to so far, I can already see a difference with myself and my son. The training pushes one out of their comfort zone and can be exhausting. But in my opinion it's well worth it. The two instructors are very good at working with you at whatever level you're at. They consistently push you to better yourself while encouraging and correcting as needed. If something like this might interest you it's definitely worth considering. Just for your information, I'm in my fifties, and my son is in his thirties.

Reaction score
I don't have any experience training in anything previous. But I went to the free session with my son and we found it rather eye opening. Enough so that we decided it was worth pursuing. In the few sessions I've been to so far, I can already see a difference with myself and my son. The training pushes one out of their comfort zone and can be exhausting. But in my opinion it's well worth it. The two instructors are very good at working with you at whatever level you're at. They consistently push you to better yourself while encouraging and correcting as needed. If something like this might interest you it's definitely worth considering. Just for your information, I'm in my fifties, and my son is in his thirties.

Hey Mike - I Know you!!! LOL! Thanks for the post. You and your son are doing outstanding. No one here can truly understand what this is all about until they actually try it and then like you said its an eye opener. Why? Because it's real combatives and it works. Most people have not had any real combatives experience. Most people automatically write it off as another martial art. Which as you saw in the clinic we put on martial arts and combatives are two totally different things. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Keep up the good work! See you Thursday!

Latest posts

Top Bottom