Kumbaya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For as diversified group of degenerates we are, it is amazing we get along together as well as we do. I really do like visiting this board. Especially on days like today. Everyone is all fired up. I see it as just good clean fun. Most of the fired up threads on here are just a testament to the attitude of folks on this board, gun owners, and Oklahomans in general. Most walks of life in Oklahoma are equally represented here. We all get in each other’s face. We don't mean anything by it. It’s not that we don't like the other person, we are just standing up for what we believe in.

It just proves that even gun nuts are not nuts or psychopaths. We are just normal people. We lose our cool slap each other around a little and then buy each other a beer "or daiquiri, whatever your into nancy boy" and go back to being normal people. The fact that despite all of our differences in occupation, education, upbringing, social status, political beliefs, spiritual beliefs, age and gender we can still get along in a manner akin to what people sometimes call adults.

You guys are great. Now who wants to fight.:boxing3:

Last edited by a moderator:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, who does that make me in Mayberry? We already got Gomer, Goober and Otis covered.

I could be the recurring special guest star...wait...does that sound like I am rubbing it in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom