Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm calling total BS on this until you can provide backup proof with links. The MSM are already circulating plenty of crap and it doesn't need to be added to by folks on this side of the issue by accepting the MSM crap or using the MSM terminology.

Yes Guns are not illegal in Detroit, not even close

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
21DD12B8-5CFD-4626-9491-A9C451E57AE0.png
I'm calling total BS on this until you can provide backup proof with links. The MSM are already circulating plenty of crap and it doesn't need to be added to by folks on this side of the issue by accepting the MSM crap or using the MSM terminology.

Gun law summary for MI

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reinstate God, personal responsibility, respect, community standards, the concept of shame and guilt being desirable tools to promote respect and community standards. I could go on and on, but in the end, what I'm saying might as well be crazy talk. This country isn't ready to look itself in the mirror and be honest with themselves. That this isn't a problem that can be solved with laws and restrictions enforced at the barrel of a government gun. This is a problem within us as individual human beings, expressed on a scale multiplied times 325 million. :(

This is it EXACTLY. Back when we had these things people had a deep feeling of pride in the country they lived in. Now they hate their country, they think it's too mean. I can't even imagine the greatest generation going off to win WWII if they hated their country like the left does today. This is what we get for compromising with dims, giving BLM, Antifa, etc. room to "protest". If they were tamped down like they should be we'd not be where we are. But we are where we are and we will continue to let them "compromise" our rights away and let them have their safe spaces and they will multiply and we'll just get more of the same.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading material for you about the timeline, including links: http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/

Thanks for that. It's the most complete timeline I have seen. The #'s I gathered were not too far off. Most importantly the shooting into the crowd lasted ~10 minutes. He was equipped to go much longer and had he not been spooked by the first responding police/security guard he most likely would of continued.
I suspect he could of done more damage without the slide fire.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Americans would not put up with the level of security needed to have a chance at stopping an act like this. Metal detectors and luggage searches at hotels as an example. A Cobra gunship at the nearby airport could have taken out that corner of the hotel but a response that extreme would never be considered.... Yet. The toughest thing to guard against is a determined lone wolf prepared to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Americans would not put up with the level of security needed to have a chance at stopping an act like this. Metal detectors and luggage searches at hotels as an example. A Cobra gunship at the nearby airport could have taken out that corner of the hotel but a response that extreme would never be considered.... Yet. The toughest thing to guard against is a determined lone wolf prepared to die.

Thank God, Americans won't.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fortunately, Americans would not put up with the level of security needed to have a chance at stopping an act like this. Metal detectors and luggage searches at hotels as an example. A Cobra gunship at the nearby airport could have taken out that corner of the hotel but a response that extreme would never be considered.... Yet. The toughest thing to guard against is a determined lone wolf prepared to die.

FIFY

Latest posts

Top Bottom