Were NFA weapons at the Mandalay Bay/Las Vegas shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm not saying whether some conspiracy exists around what happened or whom was involved, but YOU need to understand that radio and TV broadcast companies HAVE to comply with certain Federal standards or the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) will withhold renewing the annual licenses of those companies.
You better believe that if some government types come down and says that certain information WILL NOT be disclosed to the public, then it's not disclosed. This is not some lame conspiracy BS. I used to work for a radio station back in the mid '80's (KSIT Radio 104.5FM, Rock Springs/Green River, WY) and we had a huge binder of FCC requirements that we had to follow or risk losing our operating license - and the FCC did monitor us.
>media is told to not report things that are true and factual
>media indeed does not report things
>the people that tell the media this, in addition to the media itself whose sole purpose is supposedly to "inform" all agree on this, quite literally conspire
>......this is not some lame conspiracy BS

yeah see, i think that's because people have a very connotative heavy opinion of what the word "conspiracy" means because you've been fed lots of propaganda.

weird, it's from the same people who can tell the media what not to report.

but you're right, it's not "some lame conspiracy". whatever.....that means.

Latest posts

Top Bottom