Las Vegas University shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well to me it just seems funny that every time something doesn't go their way one of these incidents happen..........now whether it's some deranged individual going off the wall on their own or they get a little push from some off beat leftist support group the number of occurrences are there
I think it’s really a whole lot simpler than what some are thinking here. Out of the 30,000 something fatalities a year that are attributed to firearms 2/3 are attributed to suicide. That leaves 10,000 fatalities to spread out the course of 365 days.

You take that 10,000÷365 and it gives you 27+ fatalities a day.

So basically all they have to do is just pick the juiciest shooting and there you go.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it’s really a whole lot simpler than what some are thinking here. Out of the 30,000 something fatalities a year that are attributed to firearms 2/3 are attributed to suicide. That leaves 10,000 fatalities to spread out the course of 365 days.

You take that 10,000÷365 and it gives you 27+ fatalities a day.

So basically all they have to do is just pick the juiciest shooting and there you go.
Wonder what the numbers would be if you took Chicago out of the equation.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was reading about that. Claimed he belonged to Mensa for the last 35 years. He had high reviews from previous students. Regardless, he was a ********* for taking innocent lives.
"Innocent lives"? Maybe, maybe not. Coulda been four of the most left-wing commie bastards ever to push a radical agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom