Late Voting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I predict (and I have not seen this in the news) that New York, New Jersey, & Pennsylvania at a minimum will get the election date extended. New York, meh, doesn't matter, it's going Blue no matter what. I worry about all the dead folks and dogs that may get more time to vote in the other two.

Really, people should have a right and an opportunity to vote. I just hope it is controlled well. Any thoughts? Anyone heard if this is a reality yet?

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People in that area will see that Obama and FEMA are not magic and will he will not be able to snap his fingers to lower the seas and fix this disaster. The longer the election is out, the worse it will be for Obama.

It will take weeks or months before there is any kind of normalcy up there. And it is going to get a lot worse before it starts getting better.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If news reports are accurate and union workers are running non-union people that came up there to help out, then they deserve some of what they get for letting unions determine who works in their states. I cannot believe elected officials are so in the tank they allow it to happen. I can't believe anyone would be that selfish. And it may be a one-time thing too. I would think right now, there would be enough work to go around, non-union & union alike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom