Law Enforcement buy plots adjacent to Powell boys ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/15/10418602-police-buy-cemetery-plots-to-block-josh-powell-from-being-buried-next-to-his-boys

Short version ... Sheriff and other LEO buy the cemetary plots adjacent to the Powell boys to keep Josh Powell's family from burying him next to the kids. Susan Powell's family did not want Josh buried next to the boys but Josh Powell's family was going to bury him there anyway ...

Anything I have to say about Josh Powell will get me banned so I'll just say I have nothing but respect for the guys who did this.

Last edited:

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything I have to say about Josh Powell will get me banned so I'll just say I have nothing but respect for the guys who did this.

My thoughts exactly. My wife and I have been following this story since it was on Dateline a while back. I'm glad to see what these fine officers have done.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude sounds like a real winner. Good for the LEO's.ill just stop there before I get my self in trouble over some POS may the boys RIP.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The idea that, instead of just offing himself, he waited for his kids to come over so he could kill them too, just makes me physically sick. As a father and a human being, I just cannot fathom that.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Troyer and Sheriff Paul Pastor used their personal money and funds from Crimestoppers Tacoma-Pierce County to buy plots that are on either side of the boys, according to a report on the radio station's website that was confirmed by Troyer on Twitter

I like the idea, but where part of the funds came from may cause some problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom