Lawton Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roosterk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this was a very good show for Lawton. There were a lot of S&W stuff, which is what I like to look at, there were some good looking black rifles-Mark always has a great display, and there were others. I saw some decent prices as well. I talked to the Oklahoma Patriot guys, but didn't know they were OCS members. There was a lot of milsurp, and the usual suspects were there.
As far as the guy looking for a .357, I saw several 586s and 686s that were in the ballpark, and a 3" round butt model 65, that was a good deal at $380-it needed some TLC, but that is good for a fairly hard to find piece.
I didn't buy a thing. I don't know if anyone remembers me whining about high prices at Lawton pawnshops earlier in this thread, but I got a GREAT deal at Armadillo Pawn Saturday morning. I went in to arrange a FFL transfer for the Marlin .357 lever action rifle I'm buying, and Mark was just getting ready to price and put out another levergun. I asked to see it, and it was a Marlin 39, .22 caliber. When he said that he was going to ask $195 for it, I almost dropped it getting my money out. It needs some TLC itself, some freckling, etc., but when I got home and researched it, and found that the specific model-the 39TDS, is even more highly sought after, my day was made. I went to the gun show, but didn't give a damn if I bought anything.
roosterk

Latest posts

Top Bottom