Lawton show report????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Say Skiluvr, It sounds like all these guys visited our urban hellhole without getting robbed or shot or rolled in a ditch. Success!

That's because it was daylight and we were all armed to the teeth! (Nah, Lawton isn't as bad as people sometimes say - it just makes a very bad first impression)

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Say Skiluvr, It sounds like all these guys visited our urban hellhole without getting robbed or shot or rolled in a ditch. Success!
Hahahaha! I'm glad or we never would have heard the end of it, lol. They just got lucky, we've had 2 shootings in the last week, it does seem to be getting worse! I know one thing, I don't leave the house without packing! All the bad guys are!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahahaha! I'm glad or we never would have heard the end of it, lol. They just got lucky, we've had 2 shootings in the last week, it does seem to be getting worse! I know one thing, I don't leave the house without packing! All the bad guys are!
AHHHH.....those dont count...it was people that knew each other.
I dont know about "bad guys"...theyre just Dumbaxx's.....but yea go Healed everywhere...;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom