Layoffs announced at Sonic headquarters in Oklahoma City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day I loved sonic but somewhere along the line something changed and all their food started tasting the same( coneys ,tots and fries) like they were using one big vat to cook everything. Did not matter which Sonic I went to. On occasion I stop and get a Cherry- limeaide other than that I eat else where.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like i ‘member them selling a few years ago to a company based in another city.

This is the fallout that happens when companies sell themselves.

Don’t mean it don’t suk.

I hope they all land on their feet.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like i ‘member them selling a few years ago to a company based in another city.

This is the fallout that happens when companies sell themselves.

Don’t mean it don’t suk.

I hope they all land on their feet.

https://www.news9.com/story/41637635/sonic-announced-layoffs-at-bricktown-headquarters-in-okc
Sonic Announced Layoffs At Bricktown Headquarters In OKC
Friday, January 31st 2020, 9:40 AM CST
By: News9.com

The fast food restaurant was sold to Inspire Brands in September of 2018 as part of a $2.3 billion deal.

Inspire is a multi-brand restaurant company that owns thousands of Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Rusty Taco locations worldwide.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me that their drinks always tasted like a cheeseburger! Haven’t been there since 2007 when I got food poisoning from them

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't eaten at a Sonic in decades.

Gotta say I was incredibly impressed with their Cheese Coney when I was in high school (early '70s). First time I'd ever had a chili dog w/cheese. :D

I had the same deal with A@W's foot long chili,onions and cheese and do NOT skimp on the mustard!! Now I either make them myself or me and my son go down town to see the grumpy man at Coney Island downtown OKC

Latest posts

Top Bottom