Layoffs announced at Sonic headquarters in Oklahoma City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They fry the burgers ahead of time, they toast their buns/they don’t grill their buns, their pickles/onion rings are like chewing on a piece of rubber, etc., etc.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I got drinks and asked for very little ice and they charged me 25 cents more per drink.
Done!
I do not put ice in my water or anything at my house..I dislike ice in the way of my fluid flow.

I do not mind ice in my drink unless you put it in OJ, that will get me pissy pretty quick LOL.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Haven't eaten at Sonic in decades.

Gotta say I was incredibly impressed with their Cheese Coney when I was in high school (early '70s). First time I'd ever had a chili dog w/cheese, and I couldn't imagine "fine cuisine" gettin' any better... :D
Yep, back in the day their food was pretty good to this growing teenager but it hasn't been the same for a long time now.

I have really wondered how they keep growing and adding new locations. There must be a good profit in all those "Happy Hour" drinks they sell.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sonic has been nasty for a long long time and their ice cream tastes spoiled.

I swear it’s the foam cups. They soak up the grease that’s atomized in the air from the kitchen, then all you taste in the ice cream and drinks is the fryer grease embedded in the foam cups.

it’s why all their food tastes the same too. It’s all rank fryer grease flavored.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swear it’s the foam cups. They soak up the grease that’s atomized in the air from the kitchen, then all you taste in the ice cream and drinks is the fryer grease embedded in the foam cups.

it’s why all their food tastes the same too. It’s all rank fryer grease flavored.
Kinda like when you walk into a Chinese take out. I strolled into one last week. The pepsi sign was brown. The blue, the red and the white all shades of brown.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pepsi sight was brown.
Sheesh guys. Ya'll oughtta either learn reg'lar English, or else teach me whatever this is. I'd be willin' to pay for a decoder ring at this point.
106178-b7e1941ea8db5163fe4c94d654cb9705.jpg

And it might have something to do with the 3 1/2 hrs sleep I had last night...

Latest posts

Top Bottom