Leaving Oklahoma (Would Appreciate Thoughts and Prayers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got orders and will be leaving Oklahoma. I'll be putting my house up for sale soon and with the housing market the way it is, I would appreciate anyone to keep my family and I in your prayers to help sell our house before we leave. It's been good on here and I'll still log on from time to time, but it just won't be the same. Thanks to all for support. God Bless.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many prayers and best wishes. Price ultra competitively to get it sold the fastest. It is easier to sell quicker and walk away then it is to pay two mortgages or a mortgage and rent.

Lucky13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always hate losing members. Stay safe, will keep you in our prayers.

Many prayers and best wishes. Price ultra competitively to get it sold the fastest. It is easier to sell quicker and walk away then it is to pay two mortgages or a mortgage and rent.

I appreciate that Fire.

And yes that is very true Doc. That is my worst fear cause my wife might be out of work for awhile also. But God has blessed me with always making it out of tight spots okay. I don't think this will be any different. Thanks for the support it really means a lot.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayer sent and best of luck in Mississippi!~ Thank you and your family for your service. And don't forget you will always be an OSAer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom