Less guns more weed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or have the best of both worlds. I have some good musician friends who moved to Denver from Tulsa who are owners of a hydroponics supply store/garden store- and they are also big time gun rights advocates and gun owners. And all 3 of them were able to get their medical marijuana cards- one for a bad back, go figure. Im going there again in January, I was just there 3 weeks ago doing some recording in a studio outside of Denver and I'm going back to do some more recording. Denver is a really cool town, nice vibe, I like it there, even been trying to get my wife to let me rent a place there for when we want to visit but she hasn't said yes or no.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say we all sit around in a circle, get high as kites and sing Kumbayah! Why all the hate haters? Come on in, sit a spell, kick your shoes off, fall apart in my back yard. Yeah............

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly pot should be the least of their concerns in this day & age. Compared to the other things that are out there that are man made from mixing chemicals, pot is at the bottom of the list as far as dangerous. I'd classify it exactly as alcohol. If they would focus in other drugs more it would be better for our society. I'd rather see them making huge busts of meth, coke, spice, heroin, bath salts, PCP & stuff like that. Those are the drugs that kill & completely ruin peoples lives. Hell they let people smoke cigs & we know that cost the country billions while killing millions, yet its legal cause the government gets money off it. If they would regulate & tax pot it would lower the crime rate involved with it which would put less people behind bars for a plant that grow naturally. Government would also make a ton of money from it as well.

I say leave the guns & pot alone & focus on stuff thats real issues.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its pretty ridiculous that this country seems to be headed in the direction of more gun control, while at the same time some states are legalizing criminal activity (smoking pot).

The feds would love that firearm ownership be criminal activity while some states are fighting to continue the legalization of this potentially criminal activity. . Soon enough the feds may get their way. Will you sing a different tune then?

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to a guy a couple of days ago who has the same nerve disease I do. Like me, he's taking several Oxy a day for the pain. He said he'd tried some herb, three tokes off a blunt he said, and it beat the socks off of Oxy for pain. I'm thinking of flying up to Denver or out to crazy California to get some. I'm definitely pro weed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom