Less guns more weed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to a guy a couple of days ago who has the same nerve disease I do. Like me, he's taking several Oxy a day for the pain. He said he'd tried some herb, three tokes off a blunt he said, and it beat the socks off of Oxy for pain. I'm thinking of flying up to Denver or out to crazy California to get some. I'm definitely pro weed!

You would be surprised the amount of medical ailments that pot can help alot better & safer than all these prescription meds they force down our throats with potentially deadly side effects. And yes, without using it to the point your so stoned you cant function, LOL. Like you stated some people just a couple light hits can ease a medical problem enough for it to be manageable without popping pills all day.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow what a moron, the federal government had ZERO right to make it illegal in the first place, you sir are the bane of all things wrong with this world, you probably take anything the government says at face value dont you??

The fact of the matter is STATES have the right to enforce and make laws as they see fit, as long as that power was not delegated to the Federal government, what you seem to MISUNDERSTAND is they were never given the power to decide what I can or cannot put into my body! where is the constitutional amendment that says I have to consume what they tell me! there isnt one, there IS an ILLEGAL amendment that they put into force scheduling the drug in class 1, but again you knew that.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow what a moron, the federal government had ZERO right to make it illegal in the first place, you sir are the bane of all things wrong with this world, you probably take anything the government says at face value dont you??

The fact of the matter is STATES have the right to enforce and make laws as they see fit, as long as that power was not delegated to the Federal government, what you seem to MISUNDERSTAND is they were never given the power to decide what I can or cannot put into my body! where is the constitutional amendment that says I have to consume what they tell me! there isnt one, there IS an ILLEGAL amendment that they put into force scheduling the drug in class 1, but again you knew that.

So are the songs and movies on your computer! You probably also do many other things illegal like speed or talk on your phone while driving, all inherently more dangerous to society than someone using a substance.

Yes because musicians who provide entertainment for the masses are kids...immaturity at its finest, the death-roes of a failed policy and the constituents that enabled them to BILK trillions from your taxes, for a plant...yep money well spent.

For somebody whom I infer, "partakes" of the weed, you sure exhibit a decidedly non chill attitude.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes because musicians who provide entertainment for the masses are kids...

Well, Eric Clapton and Neil Young are 67 ZombieHunter. Heck, Dylan is 71 and there's no one, living or dead, who has written more songs than Bob. I guess the Stones are collectively several centuries old. Keith Richards looks like he died a long time ago.

keithrichards2-133x200.jpg

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly pot should be the least of their concerns in this day & age. Compared to the other things that are out there that are man made from mixing chemicals, pot is at the bottom of the list as far as dangerous. I'd classify it exactly as alcohol. If they would focus in other drugs more it would be better for our society. I'd rather see them making huge busts of meth, coke, spice, heroin, bath salts, PCP & stuff like that. Those are the drugs that kill & completely ruin peoples lives. Hell they let people smoke cigs & we know that cost the country billions while killing millions, yet its legal cause the government gets money off it. If they would regulate & tax pot it would lower the crime rate involved with it which would put less people behind bars for a plant that grow naturally. Government would also make a ton of money from it as well.

I say leave the guns & pot alone & focus on stuff thats real issues.

Meth: FDA approved for children
Coke: You mean powder (local anesthetic), rock (don't know of a positive use), or chewing a coca leaf (natural)?
Spice: Already illegal
Heroin: prescribed for pain relief
Bath salts: cosmetic agents, or the street name for mephedrone and other cathinones that are already illegal?
PCP: once approved for anesthesia

Notice something in common about all of the above?

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For somebody whom I infer, "partakes" of the weed, you sure exhibit a decidedly non chill attitude.

Maybe its because people twice my age have half the capacity to "partake" in Logical Reasoning, or at the very least think for themselves! Have you ever even consumed it? If not than you honestly have no frame of reference Donny!

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meth: FDA approved for children
Coke: You mean powder (local anesthetic), rock (don't know of a positive use), or chewing a coca leaf (natural)?
Spice: Already illegal
Heroin: prescribed for pain relief
Bath salts: cosmetic agents, or the street name for mephedrone and other cathinones that are already illegal?
PCP: once approved for anesthesia

Notice something in common about all of the above?

The fact of the matter is they are chemicals that are not produced naturally in NATURE, so they can PATENT it and make a MINT off of their poison...why? Because you let them! They made the only competing products ILLEGAL for YOU! They cannot patent marijuana or "weed" because its a f***ing plant that grows out of the ground, for all you GOD fearing folks, that means he gave it to us, but I digress as I do not believe in such fairytales. That simple fact means they could NEVER trademark or patent the production, which means.....TADAAAAAA YOU COULD COMPETE WITH THEM ON A MASSIVE SCALE! Do you understand that Pfizer is sh***ing their pants right now!

No one realizes that they have been duped and lied to for almost 90 years now, all in the name of profiteering and racketeering, which are illegal to you and me, not the Federal Government, those bank bailouts were unequivocally racketeering and collusion, not to mention profiteering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom