Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Heard there was a voting site in Enid today, Autry Career Tech whose policy is that masks must be worn inside, required voters to wear one to be able to come in to vote. They provided them if the voter didn't already have one. OK State Election board stated that masks are not required to vote...........

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sigh ... I've got a skin cancer spot on my back that needs to be frozen off. Had surgery last year to remove a sizable cancerous spot on my face -- those of you who have met me remember that bump on the side of my nose next to my eye that I thought was a chicken pox scar?? Yeah, that sucker turned cancerous and started growing at breakneck speed. THAT was an experience. LOL ... Anyway, so I'm paranoid about my skin now. My doc is only doing teleconferences now, too. Bleh ... Guess I'll shop around for a dermatologist to take a look ...

I'm not real fond of this "new normal" ...

Get ahold of Dr. David Duncan in Norman @321-5348 he hasn't shut down since this whole thing started and just took six stitches out of my cheek last Friday from where he removed a good sized basal cell.......if it matters he's in his mid 50's, a gun owner, a member of Tri-City GC and a good guy.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get ahold of Dr. David Duncan in Norman @321-5348 he hasn't shut down since this whole thing started and just took six stitches out of my cheek last Friday from where he removed a good sized basal cell.......if it matters he's in his mid 50's, a gun owner, a member of Tri-City GC and a good guy.

I will do that!! Thanks for the head's up! That's what I love about this place -- you guys are alright! :kiss::heart:

And ouch! That's a lot of meat! The doc I saw got so close to my eye with his incision that I now look Asian on my right side. The Vietnamese girl I work with says I look more "Oriental" than she does! I love that girl -- we are both so politically incorrect it keeps our co-workers gasping for air ALL the time! LOL

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl I damn near lost my nose twice (or large portions of) in the past 2 1/2 years but Dr. Duncan caught it early and referred me to a dermatologist / reconstructive surgeon.......they put me under, removed the cancer and took tissue from behind my ears to fill in the holes and reshape my nose on two different occasions.

"I strongly encourage everyone to go see a dermatologist for a head to toe exam at least once a year."

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1593563243892.jpg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Okie4570 I had to have a pre-op Covid test before my right eye cataract surgery on 6-22 and I've got to have another one this coming Friday prior to my left eye surgery next Monday......no real pain it was just uncomfortable but I swear the swab felt like it was 4' long and I'll admit the test made this old mans eyes water. :)

Last edited:

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want a good sample you go get a good sample.

If you want a crap sample, you barely tickle them.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhh ... this thing is not dangerous so I can wait it out. I had an abscessed wisdom tooth and it took me a month to get in to get it taken care of. All the docs laughed at me for taking dog antibiotics but the endodontist told me that if I hadn't self-medicated I'd have been looking at losing part of my upper jaw into the sinus cavity up there ... and reconstructive surgery ... so he couldn't really fault me for what I did. THAT was a mess for sure ...
So glad that is behind you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom