Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was on the front page of the Norman newspaper this morning (and yes I still get a daily paper) that our mayor is kicking around the idea of making masks mandatory........just have to wait and see what happens.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was on the front page of the Norman newspaper this morning (and yes I still get a daily paper) that our mayor is kicking around the idea of making masks mandatory........just have to wait and see what happens.

we've had a mask order here for a while. Many complained early on, but most seem to comply. It was startling to travel and see folks without them since i was so used to it.

The most vocal on social media said they'd drive to surrounding towns to 'be free'. Amazingly, many of those places are now considering or implementing mask orders...

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
0F6423D3-2BED-47E4-8002-98FD280D45A2.jpeg

Can anyone verify if they have a box of masks that says this? I had ordered some months ago and they come in Clear plastic bags. Wonder if this is photo shopped or real

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 166712

Can anyone verify if they have a box of masks that says this? I had ordered some months ago and they come in Clear plastic bags. Wonder if this is photo shopped or real

I think by law, unless it's strictly made by design to be medical grade, they have to issue a disclaimer because the public is gullible to marketing practices and to limit liability.

Even if a mask is made to medical standards, it doesn't guarantee protection. A poor fitting medical grade mask that allows air bypass is less protection than a good fitting homemade mask.

Homemade masks are recommended on the premise that while the particle size allowed to flow freely, this particular virus is found in most droplets of a persons exhale. As fabric absorbs moisture, a homemade mask may trap an abundance of any rona you may carry.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norman might want to confer with Stillwater about that. You may recall that Stillwater's must-wear-masks-in-businesses order was reversed in three hours after someone brandished a gun while refusing.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Norman might want to confer with Stillwater about that. You may recall that Stillwater's must-wear-masks-in-businesses order was reversed in three hours after someone brandished a gun while refusing.
Let them be armed and dangerous then change the rules once they have brandished. I smell what you're stepping in Dale.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So much over-hyped BS. It's got a mortality rate that resembles a bad flu. The numbers we're being fed are complete and total fear-mongering ********.

I know of nurses sending off swabs that were never even used and they've come back positive for COVID. Then there's the money in claiming someone has it or died from it... Then there's the cases and how they report a single person testing positive days apart as multiple cases. There's more but you all already know this stuff.

We're being lied to... Bigly.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know of nurses sending off swabs that were never even used and they've come back positive for COVID.

Not to hijack a thread, but this is a perfect example of how hyperbole becomes fact through social media. Someone makes up a lie, shares it, others spread it, then it becomes "I know someone that....." if you want to fight fake news, don't be so willing to spread it for political gain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom