Let you know if I get a knock on the door for my email...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fed up I sent Inhofe and Coburn this:

Sen. XXX,

Will all due respect sir, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

Our nation is going bankrupt, printing more money while raising the debt limit yet again. The Obama administrations is defiling the constitution, and no one seems to be doing anything to stop them. Its more excuses and business as usual in DC.

No answers on Benghazi! Did Hillary get to writer her own questions?! How about these? Exactly when and what was the secretary and president told? Who ordered the rescue efforts to stand down? Who are the survivors and where are they? So they can be questioned. And why was the ambassador there in the first place?

F16 and M1 tanks going to the muslim brotherhood aka Egypt while politicians want to decide what type of weapon American citizens can be trusted with?!

This is absolute insanity and if you do not start fighting as hard and as fearlessly as our troops are overseas YOU will be the generation who destroyed the country. Who let it slip away while you were entrusted by its citizens to represent NOT RULE us!

The fact there is open discussion by law enforcement and news channels about the possibility of civil war over proposed registration and confiscation of LEGALLY OWNED weapons should be motivation enough to act.

You are at one of those deciding moments in history. Will you be remembered as a champion or a coward? That is up to you.

I am writing you as a Christian, Father, Veteran,

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coburn doesn't care... He's always ran for office with a "two term promise"... While the people figured he "got" the idea of limiting terms, he was just advertising "I'm in it for the retirement"

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coburn doesn't care... He's always ran for office with a "two term promise"... While the people figured he "got" the idea of limiting terms, he was just advertising "I'm in it for the retirement"

I happen to think you are right, but I wanted to frankly state my mind. I do not want them to be able to say no one spoke up. Fact is lots of great Americans from many beliefs are screaming but being ignored. I fear our congress is on par with the one that existed during Rome's final days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom