"Let's go get sushi and not pay": Famous Movie Lines from Famous Movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Young Guns.

"I'm going to need some pliers and a set of 30-weight ball bearings."

Fletch!!! One my all time favorite lines came from that movie... Fletch said "It was something your wife said while we were in bed together. She said we had the same build. From the waist up I imagine."

Quiz time... It should be a gimme for some of y'all. My all time favorite movie...
"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"
Army of Darkness. I have to admit that I've never seen it, but I see it quoted all the time.

"We were playing pinochle. It's a rough game."

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Army of Darkness. I have to admit that I've never seen it, but I see it quoted all the time.

"We were playing pinochle. It's a rough game."

ok you have to stop right there and remedy that situation right now start from the beginning , or i personally would skip the first one then watch the second and then "Army" , or at the very least army will stand by it's self . look at it for humor value . lol

as for this thead continue on .

elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom