Let's hear your reports from the Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there from 8 to 1 today. I thought it was a decent show, with the crowds again on the light side of moderate. My gf and I didn't have much trouble navigating up and down the aisles. Sales seemed to be a bit slow - we didn't see a lot of buyers around the ammo vendors, and prices on the milsurps I saw were, as usual, high. The price I had on the M1 Garand I took was the lowest I saw, yet it took four hours before the rifle sold. I sold a pistol as well, though not the other one I'd wanted to part ways with also. No buys, as I was selling to have funds for a British L-E No. 4 Mk. I (T) a friend has. Well, I did get a Tactical Girls calendar, and had some laughs since my gf carried the calendar in a clear plastic bag and guys kept coming up to her to ask where the booth was. One asked if she'd sign his copy ;)

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend of mine around 2 or 3 told me it was packed. I was in Tulsa and had money in my pocket to spend, but I just couldn't get excited about it, decided to pass. I get irritated easily in crowds.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it worth going? Not really looking for anything (always buy something though) and I usually go on a saturday. It's between going and going to the range for an afternoon.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was packed, the only thing I really looked at was reloading stuff. Jerry's has 8 pounders of Varget, I picked up some BR-4 primers while I was walking around. All the 8 pounders I saw were sub $200 so that's pretty good. I want to say the Varget was ~$180.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Grew up going every year. Been probably more than 15 years since I've been and don't miss it. Too much dude rubbing in crowded aisles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom