Let's hear your reports from the Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a great show. I done pretty well, both buying and selling. No complaints from me. I thought Trump's winning would have had a pretty negative effect on the market, but that didn't really seem to be the case.

I did feel sorry for the AR folks, nobody seemed to be moving those at all. People were already prepared for the AR panic, which didn't happen. AK's were a different story. I picked up one of my "dream" AK's for a good price. I heard tale of another fellow picking up an Arsenal SLR-107FR for $650, with optics.
Would there have been that much of a panic though? I feel like everyone has got ton of AR stuff though. Now if it were in non 223/556 then yeah I can see that. Not much 308 or 6.5 parts but your regular cut and dry 223? Doesnt make sense.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go to look at--and occasionally buy--high end .22 rimfire rifles. No other show, and certainly no other gun store within reasonable driving range, offers the kind of variety found at Wanenmachers. I've about decided to go to two shows a year--Wanenmacher's in the spring, and Wanenmacher's in the fall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom