Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott_In_OKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bulgarian 5.45 goodness.

ai759.photobucket.com_albums_xx239_Scott_In_OKC_Firearms_SER01A.jpg

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess I'll finally get around to playing in this thread. Here's my underfolder that I've had for a couple years now. I'm thinking it's a Yugo, but I'm not sure exactly.

ai680.photobucket.com_albums_vv162_robar_g19_SDC10908.jpg

ai680.photobucket.com_albums_vv162_robar_g19_SDC10909.jpg

Nce looking rifle! Looks like a clean build using a yugo kit. Some yugo military kits had the date of manufacture on the left of the front trunnion. Do the night sites still have any life left in them?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nce looking rifle! Looks like a clean build using a yugo kit. Some yugo military kits had the date of manufacture on the right of the front trunnion. Do the night sites still have any life left in them?

I wish the night sights still had something in em, but nope, they're dead as can be.
When I got it, the wood was scratched to hell and looked like complete crap so I sanded and refinished it. That's the only thing I've done to it. Much better looking now.
It was built from a kit and the front rivets were welded in. This gun has been flawless.

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Those M77's are sick!!! Love it!

thx AA, I got it from a dealer here in the city that at one point had pallets of commie rifles back in the 80's-90's. I wish I would of had the funds and foresight to buy a **** load more of them when i had the chance. I did get some spare mags when they were cheap:). The yugo's or beautifully built and the bluing is a work of art.

Latest posts

Top Bottom