Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SandDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my FEG AMD 65
ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s103_Hoss995_FEGAMD65AK.jpg

Cool rifle!

Does your flash suppressor have a tack weld on the bottom, so it can't be removed from the threads?

I have a buddy with a Hungarian like yours & I was wondering if they were all like that?

Thanx,

~SD

Hoss

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool rifle!

Does your flash suppressor have a tack weld on the bottom, so it can't be removed from the threads?

I have a buddy with a Hungarian like yours & I was wondering if they were all like that?

Thanx,

~SD

Yeah, it is tack welded on the bottom of the front sight base. It has to be permently attached because without the flash supressor the barrel is shorter than 16". I would take a picture but the camera's battery is dead.

SandDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, it is tack welded on the bottom of the front sight base. It has to be permently attached because without the flash supressor the barrel is shorter than 16". I would take a picture but the camera's battery is dead.

Thanks for the response, my DRACO also is the same way (tack welded)... I didn't understand why that was done since it is registered as a pistol?

~SD

Latest posts

Top Bottom