Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that twist tie is mil-spec then just use it to hold the tang on there!

Those Stark grips are fugly.

Sucks it broke. I've been lucky enough to never have that happen.

Dammit. I was wondering how long it would take someone to comment on the twist tie!

Chalk it up to experience, I guess. I can now no longer ridicule first time builders who break theirs. I cursed a lot.

I'm tucking the rifle away in my safe (out of sight & out of mind!) until next pay day. I know the SE-1 grip is fugly, but I want the tangs covered. I don't think it will look too bad. We'll see...

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The boy's (on top) is a Spike's Tactical. We took off the green laser the other day. Saving it for an AR pistol. The irons are Yankee Hill, and the optic is an Eotech 552. I forget who made the foregrip. He's ate up with it.

The bottom is my S&W M&P-15 with the same irons, and a cheapo BSA red dot. I bought it to replace the Spike's. Might have to steal the Eotech from the boy. They shoot exactly the same. My buddy calls them the "M-4geries."

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_The_20Guns_20of_20El_20Guapo_FILE0115.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Man - you posting new goodies in two different photo-albums huh? Must have been a hell of a week :D

Nice rifles man.

LOL! No, I've had both of these for a while, just no recent pictures (or any good pictures ever of the 700). This AR's in here before, but didn't have rear sights/ optics at the time. So I thought I should update it.