Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_DSCN0307.jpg

So I bought a 13" TRX standard rail for it and the barrel nut won't fit over the heaviest part of the barrel. Sucks! I was planning on shooting it today. :bigeye:

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a small time frame in the early 90's that had a A1 sight, forward assist, and a shell deflector. Mostly seen on carbines, there were a few repairs that used said upper. Around the time of the the First Gulf War.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I bought a 13" TRX standard rail for it and the barrel nut won't fit over the heaviest part of the barrel. Sucks! I was planning on shooting it today. :bigeye:

That sucks man - I went through that same thing on my Spikes build - DD sent me the DD Lite mount-ring for the AR-10 (instead of for the AR-15 which is what the rest of the rail was made for), bought 2 gas tubes that were supposed to be mid-length, but ended up showing up as carbine (I got to where I took a ruler with me before I'd buy one from anyone in person - ended up driving out to Robber's cave to get one from Chris).

Then the screws that came in my clamp-style VLTOR gas-block wouldn't fit under the DD Lite rail (had to go to Ace Hardware).

Gets to be a pain in the arse just to build one up (but its always worth it).

Why you building another one like that LAR you sold (other than the broken ears on the trigger guard)?

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why you building another one like that LAR you sold (other than the broken ears on the trigger guard)?

Hey, that was like 6 months ago! :flybuzz:

It's an 18" instead of 20". I thought the 20 was too long, it didn't shoot as good as my 16". I hope this one will do the trick. Collapsible stock, too, plus there's nothing about it that bothers me (like the trigger guard thing.

The comp looks pretty goofy on the barrel, but I think I'm getting a can soon so it can stay for a little bit.

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_d2.jpg

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_d3.jpg

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_duece.jpg

When are you gonna drink the Kool Aid and get a shorty??!