Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like that Interceptor, mine is a little wimpier brother to that. Its a POS '03 Taurus, but at least its black.

It looks like this but 37% less awesome.

aimages.safeform.com_stock_300_FORD_TAURUS_2003_4SA_20SES_20DELUXE.JPG

hey i'd rock a taurus, nothing wrong with a car that gets good gas mileage, mine is an ex-OHP car and it needs a bath

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^

Awesome man. The first gen K5 Blazers are one of the coolest vehicles ever made.

If often thought about selling my C-10 and buying a K5...but I've had it so long I might regret it. But the coolness of a Blazer is almost worth it.

Don't ever get rid of that one!

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
with the coming of my first child just around the corner and the need for more room in a vehicle to haul the kiddo around, a new job making more money, and the want for a new vehicle i bought this 12-30-09. 2009 Chevrolet half ton, 4X4, fully loaded less leather seats. This is my first brand new vehicle, my first vehicle that is exactly what i want, i didn't have to settle for something that was a little less than what i wanted. i walked the lot, found the color i wanted, made sure it was 4 wheel drive, made sure it was the 5.3, looked at the interior and made sure it had all the toys i wanted, told the salesman what i wanted to pay a month, got it to that point finally after all the ridiculous haggle that goes along with buying a vehicle, took two different days to convince them that they actually wanted to sale a truck to me, i left the first day because they pissed me off and looked else where for a truck like it but couldn't find it anywhere else about 8 hours total time spent at the dealership, then i finally got the keys and drove it home. i couldn't be happier with this truck.

ai121.photobucket.com_albums_o228_owu1bag5_2009chevytruck.jpg

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have this posted in the Hunting wagon thread but thought I would share it here. My old farm/work truck

1969 GMC factory SWB
ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x188_progun40_IMG_0369_1.jpg

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x188_progun40_IMG_0373.jpg

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x188_progun40_IMG_0380.jpg

It almost makes me angry you call this a work truck. do you know how long I have looked for a SWB Chevy/GMC from that era that wasnt rusted all to hell?

Latest posts

Top Bottom