Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol yeah never been a truck guy. Did see a members on here Tacoma that did make me feel a little funny in the pants. Haha that black one at the top is just pure awesomeness. Lol

YEP!! I like looking at shiny things, but I don't like making the payments on them :wink2: so I live vicariously through these guys ... All my vehicles are OLD, like me! :D But they are not worn beyond serviceable limits, like me ... :wink2: :rollingla

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my crapbox.. Can't wait to get rid of it next year.
i38.photobucket.com_albums_e102_grinch77_5AEF5967_7131_4B40_A8b035329cc81654b2022e3c1a336236a7.jpg

Don't get rid of it, turn it into this.

https://www.factoryfive.com/kits/project-818/

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
since I was copying these pictures for a PM for a member I'll post them here. My tacoma doublecab's

I have had two now.

[Broken External Image] my first one, I didn't take any pictures of it stock. but this is after the lift.

My second one the day I picked it up,
[Broken External Image]

and here she is now,
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

I have had two Toys over the years. Yours looks great.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went off on tire buying lately getting new shoes on rides.

Bought this AWD/4x4 from Bulbboy/Steve last summer. Didnt get to play in the snow much around here last year but had alot of fun with it in the mud this summer. New set of BFG All Terrain A/T KOs 5k ago so its ready for some Okie snow.
[Broken External Image]

I usually run summer tires spring and summer and then change to winter or all season tires in the fall and winter on my sports cars because I travel alot to Iowa and northern California and back all year long. Tire store dude sold me on a set of Falkens new ultra high performance all season touring tire for the G. Y rated. I'll have a nice set of Nitto Extremes 255,285/30/20s W rated on black Niche wheels for sale next summer with only about 8-9k on em.
[Broken External Image]

Ready for winter up on the mountain too. Put a new set of BFGs on the Cali snow buggy. Fresh 350 this summer, rebuilt the tranny, new gears. Kyles Jeep&4x4 in Modesto Ca did the lift and suspension work, great shop, cool guys. Bought this old girl in 89' with 15k on it. just rolled over 250k.
[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RIP Paul...

In tribute to Paul Walker and the Fast&Furious franchise here is my Toyota Supra, my third. I bought it a few years before the first movie came out. Its a 98' MKIV TT, the last of them imported in to America from Japan. Im hoping like hell that they decide to build a new model in 2015. I will be one of the first people in line to order one.
My first Supra was an 84' MKII all motor and my second was an 87' MKIII single turbo.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom