Let's see all the Target/Sniper bolt-actions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_ouija

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll know better tomorrow. Apparently there was some confusion on their part but tomorrow I get an answer whether my orders are getting canceled or I am not going til August 30th. Either way doesn't really bother me at this point, I've been on an emotional roller coaster lately with the answers I was getting. Tomorrow I get a final answer though.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll know better tomorrow. Apparently there was some confusion on their part but tomorrow I get an answer whether my orders are getting canceled or I am not going til August 30th. Either way doesn't really bother me at this point, I've been on an emotional roller coaster lately with the answers I was getting. Tomorrow I get a final answer though.

Okay, let me know. Still owe you that beer either way.

mr_ouija

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me know when you're available some weekend and we'll start planning a range trip. I'm thinking of refinishing this CM-2 here soon, especially if I'm going to be here awhile. It'd only take a few days to get'er done, maybe by the weekend if the mood strikes me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom