Let's talk tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what explains all those companies mailing their fliers for services and products for homeowners to apartments? Renewal by Anderson selling siding and windows was the one that got me. Exactly which apartment renter is going to buy windows and siding for an APARTMENT that they're RENTING? The apartment number was right there in the address, so it's trivial to filter them out...
Even apartment dwellers know people who own their home. Maybe one will get passed on to someone who will call them?

Okay.... I got nothin'.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what explains all those companies mailing their fliers for services and products for homeowners to apartments? Renewal by Anderson selling siding and windows was the one that got me. Exactly which apartment renter is going to buy windows and siding for an APARTMENT that they're RENTING? The apartment number was right there in the address, so it's trivial to filter them out...
Apartment dwellers sometimes buy homes... :anyone:

But the bottom line (probably?) is that the info seller gets paid per name. So let the info buyer worry about those details. :D

:drunk2:
___

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even apartment dwellers know people who own their home. Maybe one will get passed on to someone who will call them?

Okay.... I got nothin'.
Apartment dwellers sometimes buy homes... :anyone:

But the bottom line (probably?) is that the info seller gets paid per name. So let the info buyer worry about those details. :D

:drunk2:
___
Oh, I understand why they do it, but what it really tells me is that they're using a lousy mailing service.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought general grabber atx to try on my Jeep. 100 rebate until the end of the month for a set.
I started the search for tires for my XTerra today & the General Tire line is looking pretty good on price, especially with the rebates offered. I’m considering the ATP as I don’t need a really aggressive tread pattern but do want to upgrade from their HTS line.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started the search for tires for my XTerra today & the General Tire line is looking pretty good on price, especially with the rebates offered. I’m considering the ATP as I don’t need a really aggressive tread pattern but do want to upgrade from their HTS line.
I love my goodyear duratracs, but they are 9.5 years old, replacing due to age, not wear. They were awesome in dry, wet, and snow until the got old. The drive like a mud tire on wet and snow now. Don’t want to pay a premium for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom