Life in a refugee camp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think pretty much the whole state of Oklahoma would resist something like this, but I disagree that most americans would resist. I think a plan would be to make people reliant enough on the government that without entering a camp people could not provide food and shelter for their families. How many more people are on food stamps and government housing now than even 4 years ago? If people on food stamps and government housing were told their benefits were disappearing, but they could still get handouts at a camp I think we'd see an unfortunate amount of people go willingly to a camp. I think in the midwest and most red states it would be hard to force us into camps, but on the coasts and in urban areas I think it would be much easier to herd these people into government camps.

You're right on with more people being dependent on the .gov. People are always trying to find a way to screw the system. For instance, a guy that I unfortunately know decided that he didn't want to work anymore. There is nothing wrong with this guy. He wen't up to the local social security office and hung out all day. They asked him multiple times if he needed any help, and he kept telling them no. When it got close to the end of the business day, they asked him one more time if they could help him and he said, "I was just thinking what it would be like to kill everyone in this office".

Of course he went to jail for a few days, then to court, and now he's home collecting a check from the .gov because he has mental issues... There is nothing wrong with this piece of s**t, but yet we are paying his bills and will be for the rest of his life. Not only that, but he does side jobs for straight cash when he wants extra money. It's easier for people to give up then become a contributing citizen. Pisses me off that the world is filled with guys like this.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my country as much as the next guy but I also recognize its greatest weakness: It's made up of human beings. Yes, they're human beings with a code, a system of national pride and that but look back through history at the places where this sort of thing DID happen. What's the common factor in all those scary equations? Yep: All made up of people who at one point or another subscribed to a system of morals and who possessed national pride. So, to think that it "can't" or "won't" happen here is not just naive, it's downright foolish. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Wait a second...it did happen here, as stated above. Whaddya know?

The key would be not to end up there in the first place. If you do, it might have been helpful to prepare your mindset by reading books like "King Rat" or others.

Chris Lang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I truly believe that, at least Americans, although haven't reached the breaking point yet for some reason, will not put up with camps, etc. To many American that would rather die keeping their freedom and fight back. There are not enough military, police and other govt enforcement agencies to forcefully take over the entire United States. Not only the 2A supporters but also gun grabbers turned pro 2A would not let it happen

Ummmm not so much.

Thousands and thousands of Blue Helmets to help you along......

This is not your country anymore. It is owned and run by Fascist Illuminati, who have no desire to "help" anyone out. In fact, according to them, this world is WAY overpopulated.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thousands and thousands of Blue Helmets to help you along......
The Blue Beanies can't even keep a bunch of unarmed Haitians from taking their stuff; a moderately-annoyed Girl Scout troop and a couple of pissed-off rednecks would run them out of here faster than they could unload the ships and planes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom