Life Insurance and death requests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have $250k though Ohio National and my work has a year salary coverage if I die. I pay $73 a month for an overweight 27 year old (started at 25). I'll be cremated when I die and I don't care what happens to the ashes. Hopefully some of my organs will go on to save some lives.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have $500K 20y term through American General somewhere around $20/mo - got it several years ago shortly after getting married.

Freebird *must* be played at my funeral. One of these days, I'll have to get around to getting a pre-planned funeral. I've learned over the years that no one gets their wishes at their funeral unless it's pre-planned and paid-for.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all about cremation, but strictly against anyone keeping the ashes... It's a creepy thought to me. Don't care if they get spread somewhere, or sit in the oven with others...

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1 mil for me, 500k for my wife, 25k on each kid through Allstate/Lincoln Benefit Life. $54/month if I remember correctly...

That grim reaper comment was awesome! Showed my wife, she said we need to add that to our will...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom