Lift gate truck and pallet jack/heavy duty dolly rental

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have moved 5 of them in the last month, 6-800 lbs can be moved with a dolly like previously stated. I moved one that was 1200 lbs and luckily the guy wanted it in his garage and I used a skidsteer with forks

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We put my fat boy jr in the back of the truck laid down. When we got to my house we laid it out (me and two friends) on some scrap schedule 40 PVC to use as rollers to get in my house then used a few golf balls to use to turn it and continued to use PVC to get it in place. I wanted to leave it upright on a flatbed trailer and the guys at h&h said for liability reasons they couldn't load it that way. Went pretty well the way we did it. They have a loading dock that worked perfect just took the tailgate off and laid it in put tailgate back on and then when home took it off and set it up and out. Had an appliance dolly close by and never needed it. I'll move the one I hope to get soon the exact same way.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever consider hiring a wrecker service? I'm not into moving something into or out of a home, but a rollback wrecker, two nylon skates and some nylon straps would be pretty simple and straightforward for a door to door delivery. OKC to Tulsa would cost approximately $450, and would eliminate a lot of potential problems with doing it yourself.

The machinery could be lifted with a wrecker and loaded on a rollback, as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom