Limbaugh Rejects Company That Suspended Ads From Show Over Fluke Remarks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got any links to back those up?

Look at him, he's a lard ass. He obviously isn't smart enough to eat correctly. If he can't handle this basic function, how can he handle anything else. Think Michael Moore.

Listen to his show for five minutes. He either doesn't believe in God, or he despises him.

Refer back to Rush getting busted for Oxycontin and buying them off his illegal immigrant house worker. This was in the news, if you're a Rush worshiper and you don't know about this, you definitely shouldn't be voting.

He believes we should go after "evil drug users" while he himself is high off one of the strongest and most abused opiates out there.

Rush is up there with Bill Maher and Glenn Beck as great masters of sheep, but idiots.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an early video of Rush explaining his formula for talk radio success, and explaining why he doesn't care about his listeners.

He's a very sharp businessman and he's very knowledgeable in regards to human behavior and basic psychology. I just still can't believe when his comments occasionally burst free of his hours-long conservo-masturbatory sessions on AM radio and make their way into political discourse that he isn't bilaterally denounced as a vile, soulless lunatic.

Last edited by a moderator:

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at him, he's a lard ass. He obviously isn't smart enough to eat correctly. If he can't handle this basic function, how can he handle anything else. Think Michael Moore.

Listen to his show for five minutes. He either doesn't believe in God, or he despises him.

Refer back to Rush getting busted for Oxycontin and buying them off his illegal immigrant house worker. This was in the news, if you're a Rush worshiper and you don't know about this, you definitely shouldn't be voting.

He believes we should go after "evil drug users" while he himself is high off one of the strongest and most abused opiates out there.

Rush is up there with Bill Maher and Glenn Beck as great masters of sheep, but idiots.

Um.... I'm not a supporter of Limbaugh by any means and I get your take on the man's hypocrisy for illegal drug use...
BUT! I think you're confusing the illegal worker thing with Mitt Romney or someone. Rush got his Oxy by "doctor-shopping" in Florida. There was a big thing about the laws down there and whether it violated his 4th amendment rights when the D.A. seized his medical records. My Google-Fu is faulty cuz I can't find anything on Rush buying drugs from an illegal house-worker. Is there a link somewhere?

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he is a lesser db

I think he and Limbaugh have very rare moments of brilliance but are overshadowed the rest of the time their mouths are open with their own arrogance, hypocrisy, distortion and agenda. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they played golf together at the same country club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom